-the future is made of pixels-TRACKLIST:
- Detroit - Gorillaz
- Utsumuita Hana - Hatsune Miku
- Animal City - Unicorn Kid
- Hello Seattle - Owl City
- Jenny [Dead Pixel Remix] - Studio Killers
- Love is War [Future Retro Remix] - Hatsune Miku
- Helix Nebula - Anamanaguchi
- tyoudoiino - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- 8 Bytes - Unicorn Kid
- Cave In - Owl City
- Robot Rock - Daft Punk
- Secret - Megurine Luka
- In Tokyo - Studio Killers
- My Skateboard Will Go On - Anamanaguchi
i’ve noticed a lot of my friends getting into my favourite boys lately, and so i thought it might be fun to put together a little compilation of all my favourite b-sides and other songs i’ve collected over the years! Arctic Monkeys are one of those bands whose b-sides are often as great as any album track, and everyone should get to enjoy them!
Germany conveniently misunderstands what friendship and its vows are and Italy just rolls with it because he gets to have sex with Germany.
- A Boy and His Dog (1975) ; Inspiration for the games, much references in-game such as dogmeat’s name and the glowing ones and vaults. Highly recommended.
- Mad Max (1979-) series ; Inspiration for the games, such as a dog companion, the leather armor and raiders fashion style. Highly recommended.
- The Omega Man (1971) ; Inspiration for the games, though I’d say not to the same extent as the previous two. Also shown at the Fallout 3 film festival. Recommended as it is a classic, however I did not get much of a Fallout feeling when watching.
- Cherry 2000 (1987) ; Androids, post-apocalyptic desert environment with scattered settlements and buried cities. Big fucking guns. Really bad acting, but still a pretty enjoyable film from a Fallout fan’s perspective.
- Book of Eli (2010) ; Nuclear post-apocalyptic neo-western. Pretty good.
- Eden Log (2007) ; ”A man wakes up in an underground cave not knowing how he got there, a dead man lies next to him.” Definitely gives the feeling of exploring a vault. Recommended.
- Pandorum (2009) ; Post-apocalyptic survival in a space ship with mutants and shit. Great movie.
- Six String Samurai (1998) ; Post-apocalyptic Vegas, dude trying to get there to become the new King. Referenced as a New Vegas perk. Kind of strange movie, but very enjoyable and cool.
- I Am Legend (2007) ; Based on the same novel as The Omega Man. Post-apocalyptic. Good.
- Twelve Monkeys (1995) ; Post-apocalyptic time travel movie. Recommended.
Witch Hunter Abellona: Lunessa is available for $2.99!Abellona has managed to defeat every witch that she’s met so far, or at least she would like to make that claim. In the world of dreams, she isn’t the only master of her mind. The witch Lunessa, invader of dreams, has defeated her before. With Abellona’s memories at her disposal, she had as much power over the hunter as she wants. But there’s no rules in the dream world. No limits. No ends. Can Abellona keep it together under the dream witch’s thumb?
Features: tentacles, restraint, cunnilingus, double dildo, orgasm denial/edging, light femdom
this one’s got a bit of everything from the last few, but i made sure it was still interesting on its own! read it with your choice of free kindle app! also available are the three previous titles, “Liliae”, “Crystal”, and “Halimeda”.
reblog if u wanna im a pornographer not a cop
One note = one vote. Like or reblog to vote for your state! Go Wisconsin! http://thefaultinourstarsmovie.com/demandourstars
IT’S A SEX TOY GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!
Okay guys so here’s the deal, you’ve been putting up with all my ToyDirty posts for a while now and it’s time to celebrate.
Each week I’ll be giving away one of these best selling $121 dollar Lelo gigi vibrators along with another smaller prize of your choosing from the picture seen above. The last winner will also get the couple-friendly $132 dollar Lelo Alia as well.
If you don’t want to wait you can purchase these on my site ToyDirty right away and they are by far my favorite, most recommended products.
Each vibrator is made with body-safe silicone material, comes with a 1-year warranty, is fully rechargeable and has multiple adjustable stimulation settings.
And all you have to do is like or reblog this post as often as your little heart desires. You don’t even need to be following me and a winner will be chosen every Friday until April 11th with a random number generator.
You must be 18 or over to participate and this is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
GOOD LUCK ;)
*SCREAMS* BEST. GIVEAWAY. EVER.
A back-and-forth between our friendly neighbourhood web-slinger and our favorite merc with a mouth as Wade tries to convince Pete to let him be his boyfriend.
And slowly but surely succeeding.
[Cover art by LkiKai on Deviantart]
Awkward | San Cisco // If I Had You | Adam Lambert // Kiss With A Fist | Florence + The Machine // Dirty Little Secret | All-American Rejects // Madness | Muse // One More Night | Mike Hart & T.J. Routon // Nicotine | Panic! at the Disco // Haven’t Had Enough | Marianas Trench // True Love | NADI
White roses on a pastel gradient rainbow. This makes me feel super girly.